Metronome

Metronome is the world's first cross-blockchain cryptocurrency, making decentralization possible and delivering institutional-class endurance.

Core Team Members Core Team Title Core Team Profile Link
Jeff Garzik CEO & Co-Founder / Chief Designer
Matthew Roszak Chairman & Co-Founder
Peter Vessenes Chief Cryptographer
Ryan Condron Principal Engineer
Troy Benjegerdes Principal Engineer
Jordan Kruger Data Scientist
Gabriel Montes Engineering Lead
Pablo Enrici Software Engineer
Ignacio Anaya Software Engineer
Jaclyn Kramer Marketing
Dariusz Jakubowski Community Advocate
Steve Beauregard Partnerships
Ted Parvu Infrastructure
Matt Lam Blockchain Strategist
Iwona Zdanowicz Administrative
Advisory Team Members Name Advisory Team Members Title Advisory Team Members Link
Gustav Simonsson Orchid Labs Co-founder & Former Ethereum Core Dev
Jim Newsome Delta Strategy & Former CFTC Chairman
Don Tapscott Blockchain Research Institute
Vinny Lingham Civic
Don Wilson DRW
William Mougayar Token Summit

Company Intro

  • 2017

  • Currency

  • MET is a currency token

    Read More

  • ERC20

  • 10,000,000 initial MET supply.

    Daily minted volume at (i) 2,880 MET per day, or (ii) an annual rate equal to 2.0000% of the then-outstanding MET supply per year

  • 8,000,000 distributed via public descending price auction, as described in more detail below

    2,000,000 distributed to founders as founder retention (20%): 25% available for use by authors at end of Initial Supply Auction; the remaining 75% becomes available in 12 equal amounts over 12 calendar quarters

  • In the Initial Supply Auction, a total of 8,000,000 MET was sold with the closing price of 0.0027815 ETH. The starting price in the Initial Supply Auction was 2 ETH per MET.

  • Metronome will be offered to the public via an autonomous descending price auction. Daily minted MET distributed via public descending price auction. The starting price in the Initial Supply Auction will be 2 ETH per MET. As long as the auction is open and there are still MET available for purchase, the price descends by 0.0001984320568 ETH every 60 seconds, toward its floor price of 0.0000033 ETH. In the initial supply auction, every 60 seconds, MET auction price decreases by 0.0001984320568 ETH, linearly.

    Read More

  • No whitelist or KYC

    Read More

  • The smart contract has been audited by three independent consultants: Zeppelin Solutions, Coinspect, and Gustav Simonsson.

  • 100% of the proceeds from the initial auction will be used to provide long term support for the community.

    Read More

Get Updates:

X